Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Who is everyone's favorite.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Who is everyone's favorite.......

    singer, group, band, rapper, etc. Give me your top five. Reading the other thread has got me wondering what all kind of music people on here like and maybe the diffrent genres everyone likes..... You can tell I am bored I wish the first scrimmage would hurry up and roll around.

    My Top 4/5 are:

    1. Papa Roach
    2. Immortal Technique
    3. 50 Cent
    4. Hinder
    5. AC/DC
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    cash, eagles, journey, kid rock, kravitz, nirvana, ozzy, pink floyd, poison, mayer, segar, steve miller band, sublime,

    how young are you?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    1-Ozzy/Black Sabbath
    2-NIN
    3-Pearl Jam
    4-Black Label Society
    5-Pink Floyd
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1-Ozzy/Black Sabbath
    2-NIN
    3-Pearl Jam
    4-Black Label Society
    5-Pink Floyd</div></div>

    Nice picks man...I can't believe I forgot Ozzy.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    You didn't...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member
    Who is everyone's favorite.......


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    No AC/DC??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    my bad, i got that list from facebook and didn't think I had ozzy on it...

    I like me some ac/dc, but the only thing bad about them is there songs are so over played on the radio.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    Not in my top 5...didn't say I didn't like em tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    no particular order
    1. metallica
    2. godsmack
    3. blindside
    4. killswitch engage
    5. avenged sevenfold

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    Radiohead, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, AC/DC, Nirvana, Metallica

    Most modern music is sickeningly bad.
    Officially retired

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •